Lovers of swimming buy a pool of plastic
Rest in the dacha, in a country house, boarding house or, if you want, in a hotel is affiliated with complete relaxation and pacification. It is for this reason that we are burning with the desire to hurry to come to the dacha, bathe in the swimming pool, rest in body and spirit. A dacha swimming pool may prove to be indispensable not only for the owners, but also for their guests. And for toddlers and teenagers, after all, it will become a playground for eternally delivering joy and pleasure. Is it not logical and pragmatic to buy a pool of plastic to create a dacha entertaining swimming corner?
What is a swimming pool made of plastic
A plastic swimming pool is a bowl of minimum thickness of 4 mm welded from polypropylene leaves. Modern swimming pools made of plastic are made with the help of polyfusion thermal welding. To make the bowl more rigid and have a long service life, special stiffeners are used in them, welded on the sides. The pool of plastic, according to the rule, is installed in a previously prepared pit. In addition, the current technologies for the production of plastic pools, allow them to be welded both in advance and before laying themselves in the trench.
The form of plastic pools can be different:
The selection of sizes can also be in a wide range: from a small pool to a pond, with a displacement of up to 9 tons.
Modern swimming pools can be stuffed with additional devices, at the customer’s request, delivering convenience and comfort, they include:
- Heaters of water
- Water temperature controllers
- Underwater lighting
- Hydro massage
The positive sides of plastic pools in comparison with other types of tanks
- Low price. Buy a pool of plastic and its installation is really an advantageous solution for the budget of a family, hotel or boarding house. You move away from the costs of plastering and further lining the pool, which, by the way, roughly equals 30-50%.
- Resistance to bumps and deflections. Production of pools of polypropylene materials guarantees you the marked properties of its.
- Ease of installation work. The plastic swimming pool is ready for use already 3-5 days after installation. A concrete pool requires at least 90 days for construction and preparatory work.
- Thermal insulation. Polypropylene material of low thermal conductivity keeps heat for a long time, which will result in energy saving for heating water.
- The plastic material will provide a 100% sealing.
- Finished lined surface. The waste of time and funds for the final coating for the selection of tiles or mosaics will be superfluous.
- Resistance to ultraviolet rays. The swimming pool will retain its original color for 20 years.
- Ecological compatibility. Plastic swimming pool is clean from the point of view of ecology material for human health.
Swimming pool installation
The installation procedure consists of the following stages:
- Selection of a place on a piece of land, where later the installation will be carried out. At the same stage, its shape and dimensions must be established. If the site pushes to the discretion of small areas, remember that the pool requires from all sides of the space of 1 meter.
- Preparation of a pit. Its depth will depend on the height of the walls of the basin, to which should be added 0.5 m. On this cycle it is necessary to take care of bringing communications to the bowl, filling it and emptying it with water.
- Substrate preparation, on which the pool will be put. For this purpose use a kind of pillow made of sand and gravel. After a layer of concrete is applied.
- Strengthening the pool bowl and its ring formwork.
- Installation of accessories.
Swimming pool care
- To maintain cleanliness in the swimming pool, there are the following ways:
- Mechanical cleaning. The main source of contamination of the basin is leaves, insects, dust, dirt. It is necessary to clean the trash with a scoop or skimmer, and even daily. Such mechanical cleaning is recommended also at descent of water during the periods of its operation and before the beginning of the next swimming season, before the filling of the tank itself.
- Only with the help of filters will it be possible to get rid of invisible pollution for the naked eye. All filters for swimming pools are divided into three types:
Disinfection. Chemicals are effective means of cleaning pools from bacteria:
- Active oxygen
Conservation work of the pool for the winter period
Before the onset of the first cold weather, it is necessary to prepare for a long-term season of frosts and cold weather. To save the basin, the following measures must be taken:
- Water protection. Do not discharge the water completely. The water level should be left in the tank 10 cm below the level of the drain valves. The point of this procedure is to avoid cracking the surface of the swimming bowl during frosts.
- Adjustment of expansion joints. Throughout the perimeter of the basin, vessels filled with sand at a distance of 50 cm from each other are installed. This will protect you from deflecting the walls of the pool inside.
- Dismantling of additional attachments.
- Covering the pool with a winter tent.
Buy a pool of plastic
The purchase of a plastic pool is becoming more popular, not only because they provide a full rest using water procedures, but also because they are clearly more practical. Plastic pools are easily selected to your own taste, they are attractive and functional, economical and easy to install.